Despite the development and introduction of new anti-tumor drugs, oncopathology remains “the plague of the XXI century”. Treatment of cancer patients is accompanied with serious side effects, so oncologists conduct active research of additional means which could stimulate tumor regression and prolong life expectancy. And such means exists!
Antitumor properties of light water (deuterium depleted water - DDW, litewater) were first discovered in 1993 by the Hungarian microbiologist Gabor Somlyai. During extensive scientific researches and experiments it was proved that the use of light water (deuterium depleted water - DDW, litewater) results in tumor regression and sometimes causes its necrosis [1-3]. Consumption of DDW (also in the form of injections into the tumor tissue) led to partial or complete regression of tumor in lab animals in 60-80% of cases. The condition of test animals improved day by day. No side effects were observed, because healthy cells (unlike tumoral) easily adapt to water deuterium depletion. After such impressive results, a veterinary antitumor drug Vetera-DDW-25 ®A.U.V. was registered, and scientists have started clinical trials, in which more than 1500 patients with various oncological diseases participated. Researches were carried out from 1992 to 2004. Efficiency of light water (deuterium depleted water - DDW, litewater) on such types of tumors like breast, lung (including the cases with brain metastases), prostate cancer has already been proven. During the experiments it was found that:
Besides that DDW helps to fight against the disease, it was found out that it can reduce toxic side effects of cytostatic drugs (group of antitumoral drugs) used in chemotherapy . Consumption of DDW increased the survival rate of test animals at least by 1,5 times (depending on the toxicity of the drug). Animals who did not consume DDW died much faster.
Thus, the results of studies show that inclusion of light water (deuterium depleted water - DDW, litewater) in antitumor therapy slows tumor growth, inhibits metastases, minimizes recurrence of the disease and increases life expectancy of oncological patients. Besides, deuterium depleted water reduces the side effects of cytostatics, thereby increasing the quality of life of patients.
1. Roxana E. M. Deuterium - Depleted Water In Cancer Therapy. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 2010; 9: 11: 1543-1545.
2. Positive Health Online: Molecular and Clinical Effects of Deuterium Depleted Water in Treatment and Prevention of Cancer. — Access mode
3. Positive Health Online: Deuterium Depletion in Cancer Treatment and Prevention - Practical Application Advice. — Access mode
4. Krempels K., Somlyai I., Somlyai G. A Retrospective Evaluation of the Effects of Deuterium Depleted Water Consumption on 4 Patients with Brain Metastases from Lung Cancer//Integrative Cancer Therapies. – 2008. – 7(3). – P. 172-181.
5. Cong F.S., Zhang Y.R., Sheng H.C. et al (). Deuterium-depleted water inhibits human lung carcinoma cell growth by apoptosis // Exp Ther Med. – 2010. – 1. – 277-83.
6. Gyongyi Z., Budan F., Szabo I. et al (2013). Deuterium depleted water effects on survival of lung cancer patients and expression of Kras, Bcl2, and Myc genes in mouse lung // Nutr Cancer 2. – 2013. – 65. – 240-6.
7. Somlyai G. (2004). Deuterium depletion and its impact on life expectancy of patients with stage IV breast tumor//J Complement Alternat Med.- 2004. – 8. – 30-5.
8. Krempels K., Somlyai I., Gyöngyi Z. et al. A retrospective study of survival in breast cancer patients undergoing deuterium depletion in addition to conventional therapies// J Cancer Res Ther. – 2013. – V. 1(8). – P. 194–200.
9. Kovács A., Guller I., Krempels K. et al. Deuterium Depletion May Delay the Progression of Prostate Cancer // J. Cancer Therapy. – 2011. – V. 2. – P. 548-556.
10. Anghel R., Balanescu I., Balint E., Begu D., Cinca S., Comisel V., Dumitrescu I., Encut I., Fugaru V., Ghita M., Gruia I., Manolescu N., Marculescu D., Mateescu C., Militaru M., Moraru V., Nistoroiu M., Panait M., Pop A., Stefanescu I., Traicu R., Valeca S. C. Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW) Using As Adjuvant In Cancer Therapy For Cytostatics Toxicity Reduction. Patent WO 2006019327 B1 2008